Laboratory of Information Technologies of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Horia Hulubei National Institute for R&D in Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN-HH), Bucharest, Romania, Institute of Experimental Physics, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Kosice, Slovakia, the Technical University of Košice, Slovakia, and the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Košice, Slovakia, iterate their invitation to participate in the International Conference "Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics, 2019" (MMCP2019) which will be held in High Tatra Mountains from July 1 until July 5, 2019 at the Congress center Academia in Stará Lesná.
- mathematical methods and tools for modeling complex physical and technical systems, computational biochemistry and bioinformatics;
- methods, software and program packages for data processing and analysis;
- methods of computer algebra, quantum computing and quantum information processing;
- machine learning and big data analytics;
- algorithms for parallel and hybrid calculations.
Preliminary List of Plenary Lectures
Here you can find preliminary list of plenary lectures.
The site of the conference is the Congress center Academia (see photo), another hotel for accommodation is hotel Horizont, both in Stará Lesná located next door (cca 5 km) to the world-known mountain-ski and tourist resorts, the Starý Smokovec and the Tatranská Lomnica. Another beautiful resort within easy range is Skalnaté Pleso (1751 m a.s.l.) offering a glamorous trip from the Lomnické Sedlo (2200 m a.s.l.) down to Tatranská Lomnica (950 m a.s.l.). Image of conference center A basic description of the conference venue, which is situated in one of the most gorgeous parts of Slovakia can be found at the web-site of the High Tatra National Park.
Registration and Abstract Submission
See the Conference Fee information.
See the Social Program information.
See the travel information.
See the visa information.
Please, contact us as soon as possible if you need any help concerning visa (e.g., an official invitation letter).
The Proceedings will be published soon after the Conference in EPJ Web of Conferences (see, e.g., previous issues Vol. 173 - 2018 and Vol. 108 - 2016). The manuscripts accepted for publication will have to pass a rigorous refereeing procedure.
- Registration of participants and abstracts submission - May 3, 2019
- Visa support - April 30, 2019
- Proceedings contribution submission - July 31, 2019